Vivekam Introduces Sharia Compliant Investments
Being one of India’s most trusted Financial Advisors offering top-notch Investment products, Vivekam has developed industry-leading Sharia Compliant products to cater to the growing Islamic Finance industry. Now, individual and Corporate investors adhering to Sharia principles can invest and earn from select Sharia Compliant stocks.
Many principles and norms are applied while selecting Sharia Compliant stocks. For example, stocks from certain sectors like Alcoholic Beverages, Tobacco, and Firearms are avoided according to Sharia principles. Against, a strict filtering process is applied in the case of earnings from certain internet-based transactions.
And most importantly, Vivekam’s basket of Sharia Compliant stocks is delivering superior returns over time!
THE ISLAMIC FINANCE INDUSTRY
The Islamic Finance industry has undergone a vast transformation in the recent years and has started asserting itself as an alternative system of Finance. This industry has made a mark by its rapid growth not only in Islamic countries but also in other secular and developed nations as well. We fill this space by striving to deliver quality and value-added solutions to our clients in India. Our systems and approaches have helped us gain credibility and build a good reputation.
By using the screening norms of TASIS, we filter a select list of growing companies based on fundamental analysis for Sharia Compliance. We then employ our Investment principles and analytics to invest in stocks only for that set. Some of the norms that need to be satisfied for a stock to be called Sharia Business Compliant are as follows:
- Their total interest-bearing debt (including from banks, financial institutions, public deposits, and inter-corporate deposits) and issued preference capital should not be greater than 25% of their total assets.
- Their interest income from all sources and 8% of interest-based investments should not exceed 3% of their total income.
- Their receivables, cash, and bank balance should not be greater than 90% of their total assets.
WELL-DESIGNED PRODUCTS THAT CATER TO SHARIA NORMS AND ALL OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
SHARIA GROWTH – LUMP SUM INVESTMENTS
- Ethical Islamic way of investment for better returns
- Dealings in only those stocks which are approved by TASIS (Mumbai)
- SHARIA GROWTH performance better than Mutual Funds offering the Sharia model
- SHARIA GROWTH earnings more than Nifty Index as shown in the table below
SHARIA SMILES – MONTHLY SIP MODEL IN EQUITIES
- Systematic, ethical, and Islamic way of generating wealth with small investments
- SHARIA SMILES portfolios did better than normal SMILES portfolios!!
- SHARIA SMILES performance way ahead of Sharia Compliant Mutual Fund Schemes
- SHARIA SMILES way ahead of Nifty SIP, as shown in the table below